Monday 16 September 2013

What's the Point?

  

The past month has been crazy busy, from Las Vegas to planning my move halfway across the world to London. Towards the end of the chaotic month Phil and I planned a two night getaway to Point No Point. Point No Point is a resort up island that consists of little cabins. Our cabin was cabin #12- Jacobs Creek. Jacobs Creek was equipped with a hot tub, fireplace, kitchenette as well as games such as scrabble and crib. Point No Point is a hidden oasis that has no cell reception,wifi or television so it's a great place to de-stress and enjoy the quiet. There was a walk that included a few different beaches as well as a point with a cute bridge and lookout points. I highly recommend going here. Once our two days were up we didn't want to leave. Will definitely have to return. 2 days after we returned I moved to England. Have finished unpacking and am starting to getting settled in. Next on my list is applying for jobs, wish me luck.




The staircase up to our quaint bedroom













Our little visitor


Mussels for days

A friendly Starfish




Our Cabin





Perfect view of the sunset from our patio

No comments:

Post a Comment