Tuesday 7 January 2014

New Years Resolutions

I'm not big on New Year's Resolutions as I feel they always seem to be forgotten by the end of January.  I try to stick to 1 resolution a month to make it easier to remember and easier to fulfill. I'm still doing my monthly resolutions but thought of 10 resolutions I want to accomplish in 2014. Living in a new city brings exciting new opportunities, I just need to get out of my comfort zone and go for it.

1. Take advantage of where I live and Travel around the UK as well as places I've never been in Europe

Stone Henge                                            Edinburgh  
Reine, Norway                                      Ikaria, Greece

This weekend is the first time in 3 months I have Saturday off and I plan on taking full advantage of it. Phil and I are going to East Sussex to take in some of what the UK has to offer. 

2. Learn how to Knit


I bought some yarn and a needle over a month ago and they're still sitting in a bag waiting to be used.

3. Try new things 


4.  Get back into blogging

5. Read More

6. Master baking in the UK using my new cookbook


7. Keep tabs on expenses

8. Stay Positive and don't stress over the small things

9. Learn Italian

10. Swim once a week



No comments:

Post a Comment