Thursday 11 April 2013

Thursday Blues


Thursday Blues

Since I’m stuck at home studying, haven’t worn real pants in ages, its grey and rainy out and I’ve been dreaming of sunshine for too long, I thought I’d post about my past summer Euro trip with the girls.

My trip started off in England where I was picked up by two of my best friends, Mary and Trisha, who I hadn’t seen in ages (they did an exchange for the semester). We then went back to my boyfriend Phil's house for a catch-up and some homemade burgers. 
Reunited

Rain can't stop him

From there Mary and I ventured to Dublin to see the Red Hot Chili Peppers live in Croke Park. Best experience of my life! The next day slightly hungover we took a bus at 6 am to visit Northern Ireland. We stopped at the Carrick-a-Rede rope bridge and ventured to the world famous Giants Causeway.
En route the RHCP
Mary and I 

Giants Causeway

Slightly wet but enjoying ourselves none the less

 Then it was back to England to celebrate our great nations birthday.
We even got my relatives to take part in shotgunning


A few days later we were off to Greece to meet up with Laura, Jana and Maddy for some Greasy Greek Times (to be continued...)

(Photo Cred: Mary since I got my camera stolen.. well save that story for another day)

No comments:

Post a Comment