Tuesday 30 April 2013

Vic Living

After being home for a week I have realized how much I have missed this beautiful city. After going on a few hikes, meeting up with old friends and visiting the mainland I could not be more excited for whatever this summer holds.
Waterfall to the trestle


The trestle

Tunnel 

While in Vancouver we went to Granville Island, where we walked around the public markets, grabbed some lunch and had a few tasters at the brewery. 

Stoked on tasters


Granville Island Brewery

Childhood friends reunited

My friends like to close their eyes for pictures

One of my favorite summer drinks- Raspberry Mojito

 After some drinks and a meal at Earls on top we made our way to the commodore to see Alex Clare. Such an amazing venue, and concert. 
Alex Clare pretty much front row. 


No comments:

Post a Comment