Thursday 20 June 2013

Deep Cove Chalet


Since I was a child whenever my family had a special celebration my grandmother would take us to the Deep Cove Chalet. The Deep Cove Chalet is very significant to my family as my parents had their wedding reception there, we threw my dad a surprise birthday there, and my grandmother has been going there for almost 40 years. So being the first grandchild to graduate University my grandmother wanted to take me out to celebrate. The food here is unbelievable, and the crazy thing is that the menu hasn't changed since when my grandmother first went. The boys went for the set menus and each had a four course meal. I opted for a salad to start and the filet of beef for my main. Even though I was stuffed I had to indulge in my favourite dessert there, the flourless warm chocolate cake. 


The owners pup who you can sometimes find feasting on crumbs under the tables

 The amazing view- we managed to make a reservation for the perfect time as we were able to see the sunset while enjoying our dessert. 


No comments:

Post a Comment