Tuesday 11 June 2013

Welcome to the Real World

Getting ready

Graduation day came and went in the blink of an eye. I am still in disbelief of how fast these past four years have gone. 
Since I went to school in Kelowna, my parents, Phil and I road tripped up there for my graduation. After a full day of cards, naps and games we made it to Kelowna. Shortly after we arrived we went for Thai food at my favorite restaurant called Bai Tong. The owner is amazing and will visit each table to help them choose their meal. The next day was my graduation ceremony. Since my ceremony wasn't till the late afternoon and it was 29 degrees we decided to spend the morning lounging by the pool. The ceremony was great, and I was happy they pronounced my name right when crossing the stage. After the ceremony was over all the families and grads gathered in the courtyard for some beverages and snacks. My roommate, her family and us met up for dinner at Summerhill winery, to celebrate our accomplishments. The food and wine were amazing, as was the view and company. All in all a great trip. 

Amy and I

Proud Parents




Partner in Crime

Summerhill Winery






No comments:

Post a Comment