Monday 3 June 2013

Skip the Charades

Long time no type.. Sorry for being so MIA but life just got too fun to be on my computer typing. Since my last post A LOT has happened. My boyfriend flew in from England for the summer, I went to Vancouver for the Cold War Kids and went to Sasquatch Music Festival just to name a few. Phil and I went to Vancouver the weekend after he arrived to go see the Cold War Kids at the Vogue theatre as well as to show Phil around the city. The concert was on the friday night, so after checking in to the Coast Capri hotel we went for a dip in their pool. After getting ready we went to cafe crêpe for dinner then met up with some friends for drinks.
First things first when getting to a hotel: Put on Bathrobe

Phil and I at the concert

Cold War Kids

Vancouver Sightseeing









The View from our hotel room


Bit high up on the 34th floor.


After a full day of sightseeing and walking around Vancouver Phil and I were ravenous and decided on going out for dinner at a Spanish Tapa Bar called La Bodega. We decided on a range of tapas, from Patatas Bravas to Albondigas (Spanish meatballs) to Chipirones Salteados (sautéed baby squid). It was all very tasty (although a few of the dishes were a tad over oiled), and enjoyed with a bottle of wine. 



Phil digging in




Beauty day for a boat ride 

No comments:

Post a Comment