Thursday 24 October 2013

A Novel Idea


Since being offered a job at Gap, I have been bussing a lot more than I usually would. In order to fill those 50 minute bus journeys I have gotten back into my obsession for reading. I'm currently on my third book, although I'm sure by the end of the weekend I'll be finished it too. I love everything about books from spending hours at a bookstore finding the perfect book, to getting so absorbed into the reading you feel like you're in the book. I thought I'd share with you my top ten novels (in no particular order).
1. Book of Negroes by Lawrence Hill
2. Sarah's Key by Tatiana De Rosnay
3. The Kitchen House by Kathleen Grissom
4. A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a boy solider by Ishmael Beah
5. Eating Animals by Johnathan Safran Foer
6. Scar Tissue by Anthony Kiedis
7. A Thousand Splendid Suns by Khaled Hosseini
8. Still Alice by Lisa Genova
9. Dry by Augusten Burroughs
10. Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda

What're your go to books? 


No comments:

Post a Comment