Tuesday 1 October 2013

London Living


I'm prone to making lists whenever I have free time. Whether it's a day-to-day, shopping or bucket list I love being able to cross things off I have accomplished… or bought. With the start of a new month I thought I would compile a list of things I want to visit, eat and see while living in the UK. This is what I have come up with so far.

-Greenwich Park
-Ping- a bar filled with Ping Pong tables
-Concerts- Seeing the Wiyos two times next week, and bought tickets to see the Lumineers in November
-Shopping Oxford Circus- A must
-Chin Chin Lab- A liquid nitrogen ice cream Parlour
- Portobello Market
-Notting hill
- Cornwall
-London Zoo
- Musical in the West End
-Top of the Shard
-Picnic at the White Cliffs of Dover
-Road trip to Stonehenge
-Glastonbury 

I'm sure I'll be adding much more to this list throughout my time here. If you have any suggestions I would love to hear them.

Dan and I in front of the London Eye all lit up

1 comment: